Monday, June 1, 2009

A Compilation

As I sit down at the end of this long day, talking to friends and uploading pics.
I realize how blessed I am to live the life that I do.

So Here is a lil tayste (in Ignacio's accent) of what i dewww.... lately. :)

--Lynn Family Water Park--

This is the sight that greeted me after emerging from our abode after the torrential monsoon that hit our area of "paradise"


We took our boogie boards out and floated around in our overflowing pond


this is pretty rocking! I got Zander midsplash, and if you look carefully in the background you can see Emma jumping and chasing something!


Zander doing his Kamikaze thing...

The Landing

Bringing out the big board!


Zander showing his crazy surfing skilz!
seriously. how many guys can paddle a board fast enough to stand up on it?


I love Meesh's smile!



Zander doing his "model" pose :)




Well, I had originally planned on doing a Ginormous post tonight.
Covering about 2 weeks worth of Happenings.
It's not gonna happen. It's 10:48 and my bed is calling me from across the house.

Hopefully I will have time for more posts in the near future!

God Bless and Farewell peasants :)

10 comments:

  1. WOW, Gabe!
    I knew y'all's pond was full... I didn't know HOW full it was!
    Yours and my mom were talking when y'all were doing that and your mom was like, "Oh, dear! Zander's outside boogie boarding in our yard!" :) Thought that was funny!
    Nice post, Gabe...
    And Zander, your "model" pose was too funny!
    God bless!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I wish I could do that in my backyard!
    Great Post, Gabe!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA HAHA HAHAH HAHAA!!! That gave me a bunch of great laughs to start my day! :D Your mad photography skills really captured some fun. :) Haha...oh,my gosh...Zander is too much. Michelle looks so sweet....my goodness, the long board is huge! If you ever come down to Playalinda or Cocoa to surf, let us know, and we will meet you there and watch and cheer! :D

    Thanks for the great post!
    ~ Jean Marie

    HAHA....we've now officially...3 of us as bloggers...stolen Anna and Emily's "Farewell Peasants" line. HOORAY FOR THE REBEL PEASANTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics Gabe,
    BUT it won't happen again.
    Do you hear me?
    Do you understand?

    There's no tellin' what is lurkin'
    in that water!
    This is Florida! Swampland! Gators! Snakes! Paramecium! Amoeba! Protozoa! Brothers? Sisters? AAghhh!
    Not a good mix I say.

    The ocean blue is minutes away.
    C'mon you surfing peasant son..
    let us go hither!

    {{* *}}

    p.s.
    ilovethepeasantlook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PLAGIARISM!!!!
    STEALING OUR SAYING LIKE THAT!
    PEASANTS!!!!p.s.
    ilovethepeasantlooktoomrslynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...perhaps "farewell fellow peasants" would have been more acceptable among the original authors. They are, afterall, our fellow peasants from the southerly coast.

    I see it as a familial, sort of connection phrase betwixt northern coastal and southern coastal peasants.

    Peasants unite!
    saith I.

    miss em~ let us join united on the thrifting front to assess the peasantry attire!

    peasant joy is so easy to come by, isn't it?

    {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Tis, tis, Mrs. Lynn from the Upper from yon!
    UNITE we shall! :D
    Let us soon begin that beloved quest!
    xoxo
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awsome! I want to come and swim at our house! See you tomorrow!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AK...EW...GERMS, PARASITES...GAHH!!!
    Looks like everything went swimmingly! teehehee!
    My favorite picture is the one of Zander on the surf board. Looks like some kind of underwater being (either a gator, snake, paramecium, amoeba, protozoa, brother, or sister :) is pulling the board out from under him! :) Fun-ness!
    Great post...grand memories, thank you for sharing!
    Many Blessings,
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete