Thursday, June 25, 2009

I shall start this post with some pics from our amazing thrifting day which we planned with the Stone Family.
Unfortunately I did not get many pics but I've heard rumors there may be a post dedicated to this awesome day in the works.

Headin' out ready for a long fun day of thrifting!

A little boy on the street corner.
not sure why I took this picture. I think Anna liked it or needed it for a class....

Victory! walking out with the spoils of the day


the next band of Thrifters emerging :)


And at the end of the day. a vanload full of spoils and smiles :)
hopefully we shall do it again soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a neat bug I found eating Lauren's Squash plant one fine spring day


Mothers Day 2009. I love my Mom!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zander, Nathan, and their new friends


The little pile of babies.... rather creepy.

There's my friend Hubert. not to be confused with the dog.


Here's me and Meesh saving Hubert. we shocked him back into shape :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall have more posts coming soon!

Until then God Bless All you fellow Bloggers out there :)

22 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! You were in Titusville and no one SAID anything? I am shocked! Gasp.

    Wow. I really want to take my CPR class again, because I did NOT have such techy babies to do CPR on, that looks fun! And we never got to shock anyone either!

    Your mom's roses=teary smile. AHhh, Miss. Laura!

    Great posting!
    ~ Fellow peasant, Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You finally released those creative ideas!!!! They were on the brink of screaming!!!!!
    Great Post, Gabe!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D
    HAd SOOO much fun with you, Gabriel on the day filled with Thrifting!
    It makes me grin thinking about it!
    :D
    Nice to see that thine blog is not dead!
    ~The EEEvil Princess >:)
    (aka Em)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, looks like ya'll had "Oodles" of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun! I love thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with the blessing of your mother - a lady to be adored and admired, as the Lord has used her to touch many lives. The flowers are beautiful and chocolate is ALWAYS a delight...

    From another mother...

    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! You were supposed to kill that evil grasshopper! Remember!?!? Ah, well... There go my greens! :)

    Looks like ya'll had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good you posted, and I am late in Commenting. Oooh well... Looks like fun stuff. Those CPR Baby's really are kinda scary... haha
    GU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, to relive the day of thrifting bliss!
    Thanks for the mah-velous post Gabe!
    Still laughing about the pants...THE PANTS!!! :D
    ~Lady Anna of Mims-Shire :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GAAABE!!!
    when u gonna post again, Boii?!
    >:(
    What'cha been up to?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, do post!! I wanna see more pics of your flying adventure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOY!
    YOU BETTER NOT SAY THIS BLOG IS DEAD!! >:(
    I shalt be VEEERRRy displeased with you, Peasant if you do that...
    at least post the Sam*s pics first :D
    Had a jovial time with you yesterday!
    ~Evil Princess (aka, Emily, Em, M, Me... take ur pic :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I second the motion of the Evil Princess. You MUST post Sam*s pics...or whe WILL be sore vexed! And I, the humble Lady Anna of Mims-Shire, shall have to bear the incredible burden of her wrath.
    HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So uuuh...where'd ya go?
    I know you have pictures from our BEACH DAY. So you should post them :]

    ♥E

    ReplyDelete
  15. POST GABE, POST!
    poor blog.....Gabe abandoned it.. *SOB*

    ReplyDelete
  16. >:)
    t'was killet by a mad-person with a straw... riiiight, Gabe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *plays taps*
    Now, we honor Gabe's blog...
    A blog that was cherished by many a friend...
    One that, although infrequently posted upon, was one that brought many a smile to faces hither and yon...
    Gabe's blog: we are going to miss you!
    R.I.P!

    ;)
    Couldn't resist, Peasant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. DID YOU FORGET YOU HAVE A BLOG(i guess "had"...after the funeral speech Ms.Emily gave..),GABE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gabe.
    3 MONTHS!
    did you know it's been
    3 MONTHS SINCE YOU'VE POSTED!?
    Just thought I'd let ya know.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Son,
    Just what is your definition of "soon"?
    Didn't you complete YEARS of Wordly Wise?
    Don't make me make you look it up in the dictionary!
    Love,
    Mom {{* *}}

    ReplyDelete
  21. *hahaha*
    Mrs {{* *}}
    You made me chuckle :)
    Tis all too true!
    I wonder the same thing XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. O Ga-abe...where are you?!?!?!

    Are you alive?

    Your blog could have used some of that CPR stuff you learned about :D hahaha

    ~Zach S.

    ReplyDelete